This free training outlines 7 clear steps to Becoming an MLM Leader within your network marketing company.
Want to be an MLM Leader?
Leaders lead from the front.
A leader is somebody who knows the way, shows the way, and goes the way.
Leaders inspire others, not only by what they say and do, but by who they are.
At the end of the day, everything rises and falls on leadership in our business, and otherwise.
7 Clear Steps to Becoming An MLM Leader in Network Marketing
First, lets look at what an MLM Leader is not.
Leaders in our business are not managers. They don’t tell their downline what to do. A Network Marketing Leader is not just a pin level either. MLM Leaders don’t “hit” this designation; nor do they self-assign it.
Being an MLM leader is unsaid; yet well understood by all of those who are following. So, so powerful.
Ready? Here are 7 clear steps to being a leader in your Network Marketing business.
1. Cast a tremendous vision. People join & follow people who are creating an incredible future. Make your vision so big, that there it can fit every goal & dream in your entire team, with room to spare. Try to constantly paint the picture of what life will be like for your MLM team, for those willing do the actions necessary on a consistent basis. Your team must know & feel exactly where YOU are going as the leader!
2. Be the hardest working person on your team. The speed of the pack is determined by the speed of the leader. Are you with me?
3. Demonstrate exactly what you teach. Make sure you’re not teaching something, yet doing something different. Keep your actions congruent with your message at all times, and your team will pick up the pattern. Ambiguity causes confusion, while simplicity leads to duplication in MLM.
4. Focus on teaching SKILLS; not comp plan, company, or product knowledge. The people who become Leaders in MLM understand that recruiting is a skill. The only thing that matters is having a well trained team, who knows the skills cold. Don’t waste time teaching on facts, figures, or technical information. What you set in motion, tends to stay in motion.
5. Don’t stop growing. Your ability to lead, especially in MLM depends on it. You are either developing, or you are digressing; there is no such thing as holding “constant.” Leaders are readers. Be the most ferocious reader on your Network Marketing team.
6. Be in a good mood. One of the worst things you can do is let-on that you are having a bad day. We all have bad days, but the leader must remain positive in spite of obstacles. Keep smiling, be excited, and keep driving for the summit. Remember Step #1 above in being an MLM Leader – it is impossible to cast a big vision if there is even the slightest vibration that you are rattled, doubtful, or down.
7. Get your new partners paid. There is no other step that can replace the importance of this final tip for Network Marketing Leadership. It is imperative that you get your people paid as quickly as humanly possible. I emphasize again, that there is no substitute for getting a cheque into your new partners hands ASAP. You want to be an MLM Leader, right? Do not rest until your new people get paid.
Like this training? Checkout these other Network Marketing Leadership trainings:
How To Get Duplication In Your MLM Business
How To Build Excitement, Confidence, And Momentum In Your MLM Business
Did you get value from these 7 MLM Leadership tips? Feel free to comment and share 🙂
To Your Empowerment,
P.S. Friends, IF you are interested in properly learning the one CRITICAL SKILL that sponsors people with ease - This is the information I recommend - Especially if you're in this for the long-term and you like the idea of having a team that KNOWS WHAT TO DO!